Upon request, we may have staff available who are trained to accommodate guests with special needs. It is important to us to provide an enjoyable and safe experience for all of our guests, including those with disabilities.
Please contact the hotel if you have any special accommodation needs.
The following areas are accessible:
- Hotel entrance and exits
- Pool area including an ADA compliant pool lift
- Meeting and event spaces
- Business center
- All elevators
- Exercise facility
- Breakfast area and Lobby
- Public restrooms
- Some guest rooms (see room descriptions or contact the Front Desk)
- Accessible options available at registration desk
The following hotel features and amenities are accessible:
- Service animals welcome
- Closed captioning on televisions
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways & public areas
- Digital alarm clock available with sound, strobe light or vibrating pad available upon request
- Strobe alarms available upon request
- TTY capabilities available upon request
- Vibrating fire alarm available upon request
- Accessible doorbell available upon request
- Listening devices for meetings available upon request
Rooms designated as mobility accessible have the following features:
- Roll-in shower
- Grab bars in shower
- Grab bars around toilet
- Accessible vanity with tilt mirror
- Lowered light switches and thermostats in room
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions in ADA rooms
- Minimum 32 inch clearance routes to all parts of the room
- All guest room doors at least 32 inches wide
Hotel employees available to read menus and other printed/visual information to guests with visual impairment.
Questions? Call the Inn of Naples at 239-649-5500 or email us at email@example.com.
Inn of Naples Hotel is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.